Our very special address is surrounded by so many incredibly preserved examples of movements in Victorian architecture that it’s a designated historic district. Couple that with the fact that it’s just off the tucked away, revitalized Lancaster Avenue commercial corridor, minutes from Drexel University, Penn-Presbyterian Hospital, and The University of Pennsylvania, is super easily accessed by Public and University transportation, and the detail that there’s incredibly ample street parking on a particularly quiet street, and the Schuyler is a tough apartment option to pass up.
Location3828 Spring Garden St.Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104
1 One Bedroom / One Bath
1 Two Bedrooms / One Bath [from $2045/month]
15 Two Bedrooms / Two Baths [from $2150/month]
6 Three Bedrooms / Three Baths [from $3225/month]
Availability of apartments is subject to change. Please contact Knickerbocker to confirm before applying.
- Some of the largest layouts in all of University City.
- New construction throughout the building
- Huge windows for great natural light.
- A short commute to Drexel, Penn, and USciences as well as City hospitals.
- Kitchens equipped with stainless steel, energy-efficient appliances.
- Granite counters
- Cable Ready
- New, high-efficiency laundry in every unit
- Ample closets
- All units have dishwashers, garbage disposals, and microhoods.
- Designer glass tile kitchen backsplashes in kitchens
- Tenant lounge with couches and TV
- Intercom security system and video camera system for added peace of mind.
- Window treatments
- 24/7 Maintenance Team
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Controlled Access
- Abreast to Drexel U’s Powelton & Spring Garden Route, both Penn’s LUCY GOld and LUCY Green routes, and is blanketed as Penn’s Shuttle and Walking Escort Services pass right by our front door.
- On the Septa line running right by our front door and 1/2 block from Septa line running Lancaster Ave
- Smoke-free building
- Cat friendly
- Over-sized and convenient bike room
- High Ceilings