The Knickerbocker team has transformed this vintage industrial classic from forlorn to twenty, state of the art, chic, New York City loft-style, University City apartments. Generously proportioned units meshing an impressive array of the latest features with a well-thought-out use of space. With both Drexel & Penn’s campuses rest just blocks away, and a surrounding community anchored by the shops & restaurants of Lancaster Avenue and the vibrancy of Market Street, The Monarch is nestled on the doorstep of University City life.
Location3900 Warren StPhiladelphia, PA 19104
3900 Warren St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
16 One-Bedrooms: [from $1350/month]
4 Two-Bedrooms One-Baths: [from $1880/month]
Availability of apartments is subject to change. Please contact Knickerbocker to confirm before applying.
- Spacious layouts.
- New construction throughout the building
- Exposed brick and pipes in every unit.
- Huge windows for great natural light.
- A short commute to Drexel, Penn, and USciences as well as UCity hospitals.
- Kitchens equipped with stainless steel, energy efficient appliances.
- Granite counters
- Cable Ready
- New, high-efficiency laundry in every unit
- Ample closets
- All units have dishwashers, garbage disposals, and microhoods.
- Designer glass tile backsplashes in kitchens
- Tenant lounge with couches and TV
- Roof deck open to all tenants.
- Intercom security system and video camera system for added peace of mind.
- Window treatments
- 24/7 Maintenance Team
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Controlled Access
- Right on the SEPTA line running on Lancaster Ave.
- Smoke Free building
- Cat friendly
- Bike Room
- High ceilings