The Knickerbocker team has transformed this vintage industrial classic from forlorn to twenty, state of the art, chic, New York City loft-style, University City apartments. Generously proportioned units meshing an impressive array of the latest features with a well-thought-out use of space. With both Drexel & Penn’s campuses rest just blocks away, and a surrounding community anchored by the shops & restaurants of Lancaster Avenue and the vibrancy of Market Street, The Monarch is nestled on the doorstep of University City life.
Location3900 Warren StPhiladelphia, PA 19104
16 One-Bedrooms: [from $1350/month]
4 Two-Bedrooms One-Baths: [from $1880/month]
Availability of apartments is subject to change. Please contact Knickerbocker to confirm before applying.
- Spacious layouts.
- New construction throughout the building
- Exposed brick and pipes in every unit.
- Huge windows for great natural light.
- A short commute to Drexel, Penn, and USciences as well as UCity hospitals.
- Kitchens equipped with stainless steel, energy efficient appliances.
- Granite counters
- Cable Ready
- New, high-efficiency laundry in every unit
- Ample closets
- All units have dishwashers, garbage disposals, and microhoods.
- Designer glass tile backsplashes in kitchens
- Tenant lounge with couches and TV
- Roof deck open to all tenants.
- Intercom security system and video camera system for added peace of mind.
- Window treatments
- 24/7 Maintenance Team
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Controlled Access
- Right on the SEPTA line running on Lancaster Ave.
- Smoke Free building
- Cat friendly
- Bike Room
- High ceilings