Located in the heart of University City’s comfortable and folksy Baltimore Avenue village, you enter Franklin Court past our flower lined walk. A block from Clark Park and home to the beautiful Milk & Honey Market, get the most of your “me time” while enjoying a latte in the café, shopping in the weekend farmer’s market, or enjoying the bustling yet casual park. Featuring large and well appointed three bedroom apartments, as well as select one bedrooms and studios, Franklin Court caters to both the Penn and USP communities.
Location4435 Baltimore AvenuePhiladelphia, Pennsylvania 19104
4 Studios [from $875/month]
7 One-Bedrooms [from $995/month]
5 Three-Bedrooms [from $1850/month]
Availability of apartments is subject to change. Please contact Knickerbocker to confirm before applying.
- Spacious layouts.
- Professionally landscaped & flower lined perimeter
- Minutes to Penn Vet, Penn Med, & the University of the Sciences
- Home to neighborhood gem, The Milk & Honey Café
- One block to University City treasure, Clark Park – think rolling green, farmer’s market, Shakespeare in the Park
- Most units feature eat-in kitchens
- Granite counters
- Cable Ready
- New, high-efficiency laundry
- Ample closets
- Most units feature dishwashers & over the range microwaves.
- Designer glass tile backsplashes in kitchens
- Complimentary Wifi
- Recently remodeled common areas
- Intercom security system and video camera system for added peace of mind.
- Window treatments
- 24/7 Maintenance Team
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Controlled Access
- Right on the SEPTA line and Baltimore Avenue hub.
- Located in one of the most desirable, tree lined streets in University City.
- Gated Entrance with Controlled Access
- Smoke Free building
- Cat friendly