Enter our gated community through a slate foyer leading to new professionally designed halls with fantastic lighting and open the door to. Enter your newly renovated studio or one-bedroom apartment just minutes from campus. Situated in Drexel’s newest neighborhood – Spring Garden, Drexel Court features hardwood floors, full-time managers and convenient remote telephone-intercom entry system. We even include heat and cooking utilities free as part of your monthly rent! Many units are highlighted with built in dishwashers and microwaves. Drexel Court has been voted one of the best values in University City.
Location3514-16 Spring Garden StreetPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania 19104
37 Studios (5 Premier Studios) : [from $975/month]
9 One-Bedrooms: [from $1250/month]
1 Two-Bedroom: [from $1850/month]
Availability of apartments is subject to change. Please contact Knickerbocker to confirm before applying.
- Professionally landscaped & maintained courtyard
- Eat-in kitchens
- Granite counters
- Ample closets
- Many units feature dishwashers & over the range microwaves.
- Designer glass tile kitchen backsplashes in kitchens
- Complimentary Wifi
- Recently remodeled common areas
- 24/7 maintenance staff
- Intercom security system and video camera system for added peace of mind.
- Extremely bike friendly
- Spacious closets
- Free cooking gas.
- Window treatments
- Hardwood Floors
- 24/7 Maintenance Team
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Located in one of the most desirable, tree lined neighborhoods in University City.
- Renovated lobby & common areas
- 7 minute walk to heart of Drexel Campus.
- Walking distance to train station & Septa
- Gated Entrance
Directions & Public Transportation
Drexel Court is conveniently served by Septa to all points through campus and Center City Philadelphia. Below please find details on the 7 minute trip from your front door to the center of Drexel’s campus. At the bottom of this page you’ll find easy instructions on how to find your way from your front door to anywhere in the city and beyond using public transportation.