The winner of the prestigious Outstanding Historic Preservation Award by the University City Historical Society, 4433 Baltimore Avenue has taken one of the most renown, turn-of-the-century family mansions and revitalized it into five stunning, fully equipped and tastefully designed apartments. Beautiful inside and out, our community offers impressive interiors highlighted with spacious rooms, high ceilings, exposed brick, and top of the line appliances. 4433 sits in the center of it all on the Baltimore Avenue corridor making it convenient for commuters and locals alike. Step off of our community’s resident deck, enjoy your walk through our well-maintained lawn and flower lined garden, and stride right into the eclectic boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, and easy transportation options that define Baltimore Avenue and make it so darn popular.
Location4433 Baltimore AvenuePhiladelphia, PA 19104
2 Three-Bedroom Two-Baths
1 Three-Bedroom Three-Baths
1 Two-Bedroom One-Baths
1 Two-Bedroom Two-Baths
Availability of apartments is subject to change. Please contact Knickerbocker to confirm before applying.
- Spacious layouts.
- Professionally landscaped & flower lined perimeter
- Minutes to Penn Vet, Penn Med, & the University of the Sciences
- Home to neighborhood gem, The Milk & Honey Café
- One block to University City treasure, Clark Park – think rolling green, farmer’s market, Shakespeare in the Park
- Most units feature eat-in kitchens
- Granite counters
- Cable Ready
- Newly-remodeled building
- Winner of historic renovation award
- Furnished shared outdoor space
- Private laundry in all units
- In-unit laundry
- Ample closets
- All units feature dishwashers & over the range microwaves.
- Designer glass tile backsplashes in kitchens
- Recently remodeled common areas
- Video camera system for added peace of mind.
- Window treatments
- 24/7 Maintenance Team
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Right on the SEPTA line and Baltimore Avenue hub.
- Located in one of the most desirable, tree lined streets in University City.
- Smoke Free building
- Cat friendly