Six intelligently designed and totally remodeled units. This classic Queen Anne conversion boasts all of the contemporary conveniences [complete stainless appliance packages, private laundry in each unit, central air], a modern spirit in design [hardwood, stone counters, abundant natural light] and still maintains its respect for its turn of the century heritage. Located in the highly desirable Spruce Hill neighborhood, our residents enjoy Clark Park, the Baltimore Avenue trolley, our tree lined streets, and the short walk to Penn’s campus.
Location4426 Pine StPhiladelphia, PA 19104
4 One-Bedrooms [from $1225/month]
1 Two-Bedroom [from $1950/month]
1 Three-Bedroom [from $2850/month]
Availability of apartments is subject to change. Please contact Knickerbocker to confirm before applying.
- Professionally landscaped & maintained yard
- Eat-in kitchens
- Granite counters
- Ample closets
- All units feature dishwashers & over the range microwaves.
- Designer glass tile kitchen backsplashes in kitchens
- Recently remodeled common areas
- 24/7 maintenance staff
- Intercom security system and video camera system for added peace of mind.
- Extremely bike friendly
- Minutes away from Clark Park, one of Philly’s finest parks and home to Shakespeare in the Park, farmers markets, and more.
- Spacious closets
- Window treatments
- Hardwood Floors
- 24/7 Maintenance Team
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Located in one of the most desirable, tree lined neighborhoods in University City.
- Renovated lobby & common areas
- Walking distance to train station, Septa & Baltimore Ave hub
- Cat friendly
- Cable & Wi-Fi ready
- Smoke free building
- Private, in-unit laundry